Since its inception in 1995, the United States - Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) has been a vital resource for American companies seeking to establish long-term business ties with Azerbaijan. Its deep membership pool consists of a diverse group of businesses from all sectors of the economy, including Fortune 500 companies.
Called by the Washington Post "the most forceful advocate in Washington for U.S. investment" in Azerbaijan, the USACC is the premier conduit for improved business and commercial ties between the two countries.
The USACC was a key driving force behind two of the world's most strategic and ambitious regional energy projects, the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline and the Baku-Tbilisi-Erzerum gas pipeline, both of which are operational today.
As Azerbaijan moves quickly into a diversified economy, the USACC has been active in promoting other sectors such as agriculture, construction, information technology, alternative energy and tourism.
The USACC organizes an impressive annual schedule of trade missions and conferences, and arranges business meetings where key government and business leaders from both countries can meet, share ideas and forge partnerships.
Members of the USACC enjoy high level access to key contacts and are invited to a host of invitation-only events in both countries each year. The USACC also publishes the most comprehensive business information available with its flagship annual publications, the USACC Investment Guide to Azerbaijan and the USACC Business Directory.
The Mission of the USACC is to:
- Facilitate and encourage trade and investment in Azerbaijan.
- Provide a forum for members to interact with policy-makers from Azerbaijan and the United States as well as with non-governmental experts.
- Serve as a liaison with governmental and non-governmental entities, business organizations and think tanks to encourage cooperation and information exchange.
- Assist companies doing business in Azerbaijan with their needs and promote their commercial objectives.
- Promote Azerbaijan's economic potential in the United States and raise the profile of the country.
- Provide reliable information and networking services and create an environment where partnerships and exchanges can thrive.
- Sponsor educational programs, trade missions, seminars, conferences and publications to foster commercial and cultural interests.
- Create a greater understanding and knowledge of Azerbaijan in the United States through the Azerbaijan Trade and Cultural Center.
- Identify and initiate projects of a non-commercial nature which can influence the overall development of Azerbaijan.
The USACC owns a four-floor historic building located in the heart of Georgetown, Washington, D.C., and hosts the Azerbaijan Gallery, the USACC offices and an apartment for USACC interns. Located on two floors, the Azerbaijan Gallery displays an exhibition of exquisite rugs, paintings and handcrafts from Azerbaijan.
| events view our upcoming events.
network follow us.