The USACC offers a range of membership levels to meet the varying needs of its members. Whatever the size and focus of your company or organization, there's a membership level to help you.
- Updates on business, economic, and political developments in Azerbaijan;
- Invitations to private events, including the USACC Annual Conference;
- Subscriptions to the USACC Investment Guide to Azerbaijan, the USACC Business Directory and the USACC Weekly Business Electronic Newsletter;
- Our exclusive directory of important government and business contacts;
- Access to "Member Only" section of the USACC Website;
- Your company's profile posted on the USACC website and listed in the USACC Business Directory.
Members can receive additional benefits depending on their membership level. Please see below for more details.
As a Benefactor Member, your company or organization receives the full range of exclusive benefits of the USACC membership. This membership level has been designed for companies with long-term business interests in Azerbaijan and those interested in gaining visibility in the market. It is the most prestigious level of USACC Membership with a number of inclusive complementary services. Please see our current Benefactor Members here.
Benefactor Members receive the full Core Benefits Package as well as the following additional opportunities and services:
- Access to events featuring Azerbaijani dignitaries visiting the United States;
- Arranging meetings with senior government officials and private sector representatives;
- Strategic assistance in business related problem solving;
- Personal briefings on political and economic developments in Azerbaijan;
- Access to "Benefactor Member Only" events;
- Priority consideration for all limited attendance events;
- Expedited visa services and assistance with logistical issues;
- Eligibility for membership on the Board of Directors and Board of Trustees;
- Complementary Azerbaijani language courses.
This level of membership has been designed for companies that have recently entered the market in Azerbaijan or the United States and are planning to expand their operations. A Sustaining Membership benefits companies seeking to expand their business network and government connections. The USACC will assist these companies in gaining recognition and visibility in the market.
In addition to the Core Benefits Package, Sustaining Members benefits include:
- Access to events featuring Azerbaijani dignitaries visiting U.S.;
- Receive assistance with arranging meetings with senior officials and major businesses in Azerbaijan and U.S.;
- Assistance in business related problem solving;
- Eligibility for membership on the Board of Trustees;
- Discounts on the USACC's Executive Appointment Services.
Our Regular Membership level has been designed for companies that have business interest in Azerbaijan or the United States and that seek to promote their products and services. This is an ideal membership level for companies that wish to network with government and business representatives. Regular Members can attend most of the networking events organized by the USACC and are briefed about business and political developments in Azerbaijan or the United States.
This membership level includes all products and services of the Core Benefit Package.
Associate Members are individuals who are interested in keeping up-to-date on issues concerning Azerbaijan and the Caspian Region. These members receive weekly newsletters and a complimentary copy of USACC publications and are invited to attend USACC-sponsored events and exhibitions.
Still not sure?
Compare the benefits and services for each membership level.
| events view our upcoming events.
network follow us.