Content & Distribution
The United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) is soliciting advertising opportunities for its 2016 edition of the USACC Business Directory, a 260-page annual publication providing detailed contact information for key government offices, businesses and international organizations in the United States and Azerbaijan.
The Business Directory’s easy-to-use, practical format also provides profiles and contact information for USACC members that allow businesses to quickly connect to explore commercial partnership opportunities.
The Business Directory provides critical information to both American and Azerbaijani audiences interested in bilateral commercial relations. The directory helps connect commercial interests with key business opportunities in both Azerbaijan and the United States, as well as to important government and institutional leaders in both countries.
The Business Directory features five main sections, each separated by hard tabs that carry the majority of advertising for the publication. The five sections include:
• A general profile of Azerbaijan, including the structure of its government and relevant regulations and legislation governing business in the country
• Profiles of USACC members
• Azerbaijan-related contacts in the United States, including the various offices within the United States government and international organizations
• Contact information for government offices, nongovernmental organizations and foreign diplomatic missions in Azerbaijan
• A comprehensive listing of companies arranged by industry sector.
The USACC will publish 3,000 copies of the Business Directory, which will be available free of charge for all advertisers and members in March 2016.Conferences, seminars and other public forums organized by the USACC and its partner organizationswill promote the publication. It will also be advertised on and made available for order through theUSACC website. As with other USACC publications, the Business Directory will be widely distributed tobusinesses, government offices, foreign embassies, international organizations and banks in the United States, Europe and Azerbaijan.
Advertisement Benefits »
| events view our upcoming events.
network follow us.