2008 Trade Mission (AZTM 2008)
Azerbaijan Pavilion at FMI Show plus MARKETECHNICS
First Food and Agricultural Trade Mission to the United States
May 4-7, 2008
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
Exceptional Opportunity for Azerbaijani firms to showcase their products in the U.S.
On May 4-7, 2008, the United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) in conjunction with the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promoting Foundation (AZPROMO) will host its first trade mission from Azerbaijan to the United States. The trade mission involves a number of leading Azerbaijani firms specializing in food and agriculture production and will be linked with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) Annual Convention in Las Vegas - the largest and most comprehensive food industry event in North America. Trade mission participants will showcase their companies and product lines at the Azerbaijan Pavilion, which USACC will organize at the FMI Show..
The mission is designed specifically to help Azerbaijani firms establish long-term partnerships with U.S. firms and identify potential customers and reliable buyers of valuable agricultural products from Azerbaijan.
Why FMI Show Plus Markettechnics?
The Food Marketing Institute's signature FMI SHOW plus MARKETECHNICS® is the largest and most comprehensive food industry event in North America. It is where the world's top retailers and wholesalers come together every year to learn the latest tools for expanding market reach, keeping business on the cutting edge and meeting the demands of busy consumers.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Reach high-level decision makers such as supermarkets, regional and international retailers and wholesalers, and independent store operators;
- Use the Azerbaijan Pavilion to make contact with decision makers, top-level executives and their purchasing teams;
- Join more than 20,000 industry leaders in attendance from over 90 countries;
- Have your company listed in the Official Buyers Guide for attendees;
- Connect immediately with buyers through the show's website listing of companies.
Azerbaijan Pavilion at FMI Show
The 1,000 square foot Azerbaijan Pavilion will be located in the heart of the FMI show. Close to the entrance and near major U.S. exhibitors such as Kraft Foods and Coca-Cola, the Azerbaijan Pavilion will accommodate up to 12 Azerbaijani companies. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants of the trade mission will receive:
- Stand reservation and furnishing, as well as equipment installation;
- Assistance in obtaining travel visas;
- Airport pick up/drop off;
- Assistance with hotel reservations;
- The opportunity to showcase products at the largest, most comprehensive food industry event in North America.
Deadline: April 30, 2008
- Ministry of Economic Development of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan Export & Investment Promotion Foundation
- Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
- Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles
| events view our upcoming events.
network follow us.