Azerbaijani Language Class
Want to learn Azerbaijani?
Learn at the Azerbaijan Trade and Cultural Center!
Azerbaijan Trade and Cultural Center (ATCC) is pleased to offer Azerbaijani Language Class - Introductory Azerbaijani - Level I in Washington, DC.
As the native language of roughly 40 million people around the world, the Azerbaijani language skill enables one to easily communicate with Turks and other Turkic ethnic groups in the region such as Uzbeks, Turkmens, Gagauzes, Kazakhs and others.
Benefits of learning Azerbaijani with ATCC:
- Learn the language from native speakers in the surrounding of cultural feel;
- Practice listening comprehension by listening to CDs and watching videos in Azerbaijani;
- Receive free audio/video materials to practice your language during after-class hours;
- Private tutoring;
- Great opportunity for those doing bussiness in Azerbaijan;
- Make friends with the Azerbaijani-speaking community in Washington D.C.;
- Save time and money by not hiring a translator during your research and visits to Azerbaijan.
Please visit the online course registration page
| events view our upcoming events.
network follow us.